We’ve arrived at another weekend here in this great city and with it brings the start of a new season, sunny skies, and hot summer heat. There is so much to do to celebrate the arrival of the summer solstice, whether at home or outdoors, so we will get right to it.
- First-ever Pride Night Market happening August 20
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—August 13 to 31, 2022
- Beloved brunch spot Chez Edgar is closing
- Foodsharing Ottawa reduces local food waste by feeding the community
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year