Josh “Socalled” Dolgin of Chelsea, Quebec is the kind of artist who defies categorization, in his case openly and verbally. He is different and that will be evident at his Canada Scene concert with Yves Lambert Saturday night in the Babs Asper Theatre at the National Arts Centre.
- Interview: Alan Shain frames disability as just one part of his story
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Anna Shah Hoque and Cara Tierney, curators of To Be Continued: Troubling the Queer Archive podcast and exhibition
- Video of the Week: Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
- Brandon Wint, Conyer Clayton, Kamal Hakim, Pearl Pirie and more great poets feature in VERSeFEST’s virtual lineup—11.06.20 to 11.20.20