The month of May has just blown by, and this weekend is going to be just as packed as every other weekend since the sun reappeared! The Tulip Festival is officially over, but tulips are still blooming all over the city, making for another colourful spring weekend. Get out there to enjoy them, and check out different corners of the city for some cool happenings.
- Gig Photos: Caveboy at LIVE! on Elgin
- Theatre Review: Kiinalik: These Sharp Tools at the GCTC—until 02.09.20
- Gig Photos: No Hits at LIVE! on Elgin
- Dance Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s The Wizard of Oz at the NAC—until 01.25.20
- Spark brewery opens in Chinatown