The month of May has just blown by, and this weekend is going to be just as packed as every other weekend since the sun reappeared! The Tulip Festival is officially over, but tulips are still blooming all over the city, making for another colourful spring weekend. Get out there to enjoy them, and check out different corners of the city for some cool happenings.
- Interview: Ottawa playwright Vishesh Abeyratne on Divide & Rule, a Sri Lankan-Canadian play about systemic racism in a big box store
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Where to start with the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.23.20 to 10.04.20
- Theatre Preview: Love From Afar tours long-term care facilities at a distance
- Gig Photos: The Sheepdogs, Terra Lightfoot at the Drive-In Experience at Wesley Clover Parks