This Saturday night the Byward Market will be alive with music and you’re all invited to join the street party. The strolling music and dance-fuelled celebration, presented as part of the Ottawa Chamberfest will be lead by the Lemon Bucket Orkestra, a 16-strong, Toronto-based “Balkan-klezmer-gypsy-party-punk-superband.” Marc Marczyk (violinist and vocalist wih LBO) admits that this […]
- Magic in the Dark: What’s playing at Ottawa’s independent cinemas—October 1 to 15, 2022
- The Moving Art Gallery highlights Black women in the arts with GirlShow
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa Arts Initiative to host Mayoral Town Hall—Oct. 3 at Arts Court
- How to participate in the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation in Ottawa