This Saturday night the Byward Market will be alive with music and you’re all invited to join the street party. The strolling music and dance-fuelled celebration, presented as part of the Ottawa Chamberfest will be lead by the Lemon Bucket Orkestra, a 16-strong, Toronto-based “Balkan-klezmer-gypsy-party-punk-superband.” Marc Marczyk (violinist and vocalist wih LBO) admits that this […]
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cameron Hughes on his reign as the “King of Cheer”