The Ottawa Art Gallery is hosting an Art + Feminism Edit-a-Thon as part of a global initiative that has been taking place since 2014 in order to redress the well-known gender imbalances of information presented on Wikipedia. This event is hosted in tandem with Carleton University Art Gallery, who share the perspective that Ottawa-based art […]
- Festival of Small Halls is a go for live music in rural venues—10.09.20 to 10.31.20
- Interview: Mehdi Cayenne, an artist who defies categorization
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time