As local events are now taking place online, progressive vendors have struggled with craft-show organizers rejecting or censoring their works for being considered too political. These vendors, as a result, have trouble finding their target audience as well as connecting with their community. Pride, Not Prejudice is here to fix this problem.
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022
- Musical Arts Club of Ottawa Scholarship Fundraising Gala
- Stephane Wrembel offers a performance and a workshop at Red Bird Café this week
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—October 2022