Last week, Ottawa Capital Pride revealed its theme for the 2016 edition of the Festival, and it is nothing short of a royal flush. Gender-neutral bathrooms are a salient point of current LGBTTQ+ dialogue, but their direct implication in daily life extends far beyond LGBTTQ+ communities: it touches every single person. The 2016 Ottawa Capital […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth