I’m a bit surprised by this Obama fellow. I mean, who would choose to discuss policy with our stodgy political leaders over spending a night with Jill Barber at the Black Sheep Inn? (Not me – but then again, I don’t run the world’s largest economy. Yet.) The sultry Port Credit, Ont. singer-songwriter actually takes the […]
- #ottmusic weekly: 5 new songs added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carissa Klopoushak appointed new Artistic Director of Ottawa Chamberfest
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- Ottawa’s Hungry Babe brings handmade vegan lunches to the table