If you miss visiting the Canadian Museum of Nature, which remains closed due to COVID-19, take heart: The museum has just debuted a 3D, 360-degree virtual tour of its permanent exhibition halls.
- A return to celebrating Community Builders in person
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- MASC Interview: Craig Conoley helps students tell stories through video
- Atlético Ottawa play their season finale on Oct. 9—Get $5 off tickets
- Revolutionary Queer Art: General Idea HIV Exhibit at National Gallery of Canada until November 20, 2022