If you miss visiting the Canadian Museum of Nature, which remains closed due to COVID-19, take heart: The museum has just debuted a 3D, 360-degree virtual tour of its permanent exhibition halls.
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth