Arctic enthusiasts can enjoy a new special exhibit featuring glimpses of life in Nunavut as the Museum’s northern programming continues in the permanent Canada Goose Arctic Gallery. Voices from Nunavut is a video project featuring photos and videos taken by northern youth from each of Nunavut’s 25 communities using iPads that had been provided to the youth to help capture daily experiences in Canada’s Arctic territory.
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist