Visual artists often linked with Canada’s growing Afrofuturism movement include Ottawa’s Kalkidan Assefa and Komi Olaf, and their work shows not only imagination, but also commitment to addressing pressing political issues like police brutality.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Invaders” by The PepTides wins Video of the Year at the Capital Music Awards
- Megaphono announces the music lineup for 2021 virtual showcase
- The Future of The Future of Ottawa
- Chamberfest reveals plans for 2021 summer festival