The days are warming up, the sun is setting later, and flowers are beginning to bloom. While things are a bit different this year, there are still ways to enjoy some classic Ottawa moments.
- Impact Hub Ottawa celebrates ten years of community and collaboration on Nov. 30
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project