Leslie McCurdy has numerous stage, film, and TV credits but is best known for the one-woman plays that she wrote and has performed for over 20 years. The Spirit of Harriet Tubman, her first play, was a finalist for a Canadian Chalmers Award for Best New Play for Young Audiences.
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cameron Hughes on his reign as the “King of Cheer”