Leslie McCurdy has numerous stage, film, and TV credits but is best known for the one-woman plays that she wrote and has performed for over 20 years. The Spirit of Harriet Tubman, her first play, was a finalist for a Canadian Chalmers Award for Best New Play for Young Audiences.
- Future of Ottawa: Contemporary Dance with Yvonne Coutts
- Future of Ottawa: Street Dance with Alea de Castro and Arnaldo Bettencourt Silva
- Future of Ottawa: Dance Creators with Cathy Levy
- We’re launching a design contest and invite you to Re-Think Your Receipts
- #ottmusic weekly: maxime, Sunday Riot Club added to the @apt613 playlist