Despite many reports of their impending demise, vinyl records, and the record stores who love them, remain more relevant than ever. Listening to music on vinyl may just be one of those things that are timeless.
- Theatre Review: Will Somers the Second: Last Will and Testament
- Interview: Chilly Gonzales offers “transcendence of the boredom of regular life” in his solo piano show—01.18.20 at the NAC
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Dance Review: Fou Glorieux | Louise Lecavalier at the NAC—until 01.16.20
- Monsters and Music at the National Gallery—01.25.19