Ottawa’s Compliments & Complaints Department is a featured column supported by the Apt613 Fellowship Program. The aim is to spotlight locals from different hoods of the capital, letting them celebrate this city and share their constructive criticisms. Name: Molly About: Molly is the second owner of the Village Quire. She lives, works and plays in […]
- #ottmusic weekly: Michael C. Duguay, Terrence & the High Flyers added to the @apt613 playlist
- Best of #APT613 this week
- Festival of Small Halls is a go for live music in rural venues—10.09.20 to 10.31.20
- Interview: Mehdi Cayenne, an artist who defies categorization
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?