Review by Averie MacDonald. Pictures by Joel Eastwood. To call it “girl power” wouldn’t really do it justice. But there was definitely something powerful hanging in the atmosphere last Saturday night at Ottawa’s first Women’s Slam Championship. To be sure, it was a night about women. The line-up featured a handpicked selection of Ottawa’s finest […]
- Against all odds, Heartbreakers Pizza won’t back down
- Justice is Balance: John Felice Ceprano and the rock structures at Remic Rapids
- Interview: Le R Premier, founder of Scribes & Griots
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: Kathryn Patricia’s “Sound in Living Colour”