Fall schmall. There are still plenty of great activities to enjoy—even if you’re trying to avoid pumpkin spice everything and back-to-school traffic. (Not that there’s anything wrong with pumpkin spice.) Check it out and let us know what you explore this weekend!
- Local dancers thrilled to perform in The Nutcracker on NAC stage
- Rescued: A Painted Story on display at Happy Goat Wilbrod until Dec. 15
- Call It Revolution exhibit highlights Iranians’ struggle to be heard
- Exploring tales of migration, transformation, life, and death through The Moth Project
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?