Fall schmall. There are still plenty of great activities to enjoy—even if you’re trying to avoid pumpkin spice everything and back-to-school traffic. (Not that there’s anything wrong with pumpkin spice.) Check it out and let us know what you explore this weekend!
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show