Each year, OAW explores a different theme related to architecture and design in Ottawa in a way that is engaging for professionals in the field and approachable to the general public. For this year, the event’s 29th edition, the theme is Beyond 150 — “technically beautiful” yet?
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest