Ottawa poet N.W. Lea will be at Raw Sugar Cafe (692 Somerset St. W.) on Thursday, June 18 as part of the Chaudiere Books spring 2015 launch. The event starts at 8 pm and also features the work of William Hawkins and an acoustic set by Jesse Patrick Ferguson. (Ed: Hawkins will not be reading due to health reasons. […]
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist