Ottawa poet N.W. Lea will be at Raw Sugar Cafe (692 Somerset St. W.) on Thursday, June 18 as part of the Chaudiere Books spring 2015 launch. The event starts at 8 pm and also features the work of William Hawkins and an acoustic set by Jesse Patrick Ferguson. (Ed: Hawkins will not be reading due to health reasons. […]
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter
- Patrimoine Ottawa: Les grands historien(ne)s canadien(ne)s sont fortement opposé à l’addition au Château Laurier—une lettre ouverte