There is a certain something about independent bookstores. A sense of community and bringing people together – connecting over a love of books (which eventually ends up being about so much more) – that you just won’t find at Chapters. Independent bookstores are the best because the people who work there are REALLY passionate about […]
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Mariah Miigwans Smith Chabot
- A fresh name and they’re ready to grow: Flower to the People is (still) open for business
- Video of the Week: Flying over Ottawa in Flight Simulator 2020
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Interview: Sonia St-Michel brings classical Indian dance to Ottawa children and youth