Friday night was a very significant and special occasion on Albert Island: when Arboretum Festival began welcoming people onto the grounds, it was the first time the island had been used for a public event in over 200 years. An organizer from Arboretum took to the main stage before the performances to tell the crowd […]
- Theatre Review: A Comedy of Tenors at Kanata Theatre—until 09.28.19
- The Bicycle Ball: A Night of Music, Art, and Sustainability—09.27.19
- A guide to the Ottawa International Animation Festival—09.25.19 to 09.29.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Heritage Ottawa: Canada’s great historians oppose Château Laurier addition—an open letter