This light romantic film is also a definite tearjerker if you’re sensitive or oblivious to foreshadowing. It’s the story of three women whose lives intersect serendipitously and intertwine to bring about credible character change. The heart does crack open through heartbreak; if you’ve never experienced this kind of loss, then you may not fully understand […]
- Interview: Video artist Shaun Elie
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- Vanier Type: Alan Neal interviews the photographer crew
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- What’s the average cost of rent in Ottawa? Recent analysis of Kijiji ads says it’s pretty darn high