This past weekend, Comiccon descended upon the capital once again. I sadly missed the event in its sophomore year, but had attended the very first Ottawa Comiccon in 2012. I was quite excited to see how the convention had grown since my last experience and, I have to say, there was most definitely a difference! […]
- Gig Pick: Rich Aucoin’s Death Tour at House of TARG—11.23.19
- Concert Review: NAC Orchestra’s Haydn, Biss & Beethoven program—until 11.21.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Holiday Craft Market Roundup 2019
- Internationally renowned Ottawa artist Kanika Gupta launches new book BRAVE this weekend—11.24.19