If you’re a craft beer lover – and let’s be honest, over the last few years the local beer scene in Ottawa has exploded, making it extremely difficult not to hop on the beer wagon (or in this case, beer bus) – chances are you’ve already heard about Brew Donkey. Just last week, the beer-delivery […]
- Festival of Small Halls is a go for live music in rural venues—10.09.20 to 10.31.20
- Interview: Mehdi Cayenne, an artist who defies categorization
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Dance Artists You Need to Know: Moov Ottawa Dance
- Mapping Ottawa’s biodiversity, one weekend at a time