Printmaker Maurits Cornelis Escher is like an Old Master who would have lost his way in the 20th century. He produced some 450 prints over his 50 year career. Throughout, he remained obsessed with the representation of space. Fifty-four of his prints are on display at the National Gallery until May 2015. A rare opportunity […]
- 5 steps to avoid being tokenized in an arts organization
- Interview: Chelsey June and Jaaji of Twin Flames
- #MyOttawa Pass helps you be a tourist in your own backyard this summer
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Talking Albums: Krista Hartman