48 min | Comedy, Drama, Cabaret | Mature In this third instalment of the Something more Glamorous trilogy, cabaret producer, choreographer and actor Simon L. Lalande attempts to entice his Fringe fans of previous productions subtitled The Peacock Cabaret and Rockstars, Posters, Everybody Dies. Lalande has recruited talented Danielle Le Saux-Farmer who has 12 theatre, film and TV productions under […]
- 613 Geotours: What the heck is a stromatolite?
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—July 2020
- #ottmusic weekly: BLAKDENIM, Slack Bridges, HILOTRONS added to the @apt613 playlist
- The Ottawa Art Gallery is reopening to the public with new safety measures—09.07.20
- Talking Albums: Keith Glass