Day five of Bluesfest brought a night of classic powerhouse rock to both the Bell main stage and the River stage with a return to the music of my youth. On May 16th, the combined forces of Styx, Don Felder, and Foreigner, launched their massive U.S. Soundtrack of Summer Tour 2014, with an off-the-beaten-path stop […]
- The Ottawa local’s journey from Sens fan to professional hype man
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?