If one were to try to classify the genre of music The Visit plays, they would have a difficult time. With a chamber element and hints of a classical crossover, The Visit just doesn’t fall into any of the boxes. Their music is better described in adjectives – archaic, yet futuristic, at the same time; […]
- 613 Geotours: What the heck is a stromatolite?
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—July 2020
- #ottmusic weekly: BLAKDENIM, Slack Bridges, HILOTRONS added to the @apt613 playlist
- The Ottawa Art Gallery is reopening to the public with new safety measures—09.07.20
- Talking Albums: Keith Glass