This week’s geotour will take you to a newly reopened NCC site – the Carbide Willson ruins in Gatineau Park. You’ll get a moderate hike, a scenic ruin with lots of Instagram cred, and a dose of local history that you may not be aware of.
- Announcing the winners of Ottawa’s Best Home Garden 2022!
- Gig photos: The Box at Bronson Centre September 22, 2022
- Upcoming deadlines for City of Ottawa cultural funding
- The Ottawan Best of Ottawa awards nominations close soon!
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cheerfully Made Fall Market returns inn person Sept. 24–25