Theatre Brouhaha from Toronto pitches their creations as “theatre for the HBO generation” and as “pitch black comedy”. This play by writer/director Kat Sandler won both Best of Fest at the 2014 Toronto Fringe Festival and Patron’s Pick. So I was expecting to laugh a lot at Punch Up. But I didn’t. Neither did my […]
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until 12.08.19
- What was the best new restaurant to open in Ottawa this decade?
- Gig Pick: I Mother Earth at Bronson Centre Music Theatre—12.06.19
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Colin Stetson, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm headline the TD Ottawa Winter Jazz Fest