Theatre Brouhaha from Toronto pitches their creations as “theatre for the HBO generation” and as “pitch black comedy”. This play by writer/director Kat Sandler won both Best of Fest at the 2014 Toronto Fringe Festival and Patron’s Pick. So I was expecting to laugh a lot at Punch Up. But I didn’t. Neither did my […]
- Broadway Across Canada announces their 2020-2021 season in Ottawa
- Gig Photos: Alex Cuba at the NAC
- Theatre Review: Sock ’n’ Buskin’s Angels in America—until 01.25.20
- Gender Reveal Party drag show celebrates trans and genderqueer artists—01.18.20 at The 27 Club
- Black Gold: Winners of Beau’s Oktoberfest homebrew contest launch their own brewery, Black Rapids Brewing Co.