It’s been two long years, but a Company of Fools is back with its Torchlight Shakespeare in the Park summer tour. Until mid-August audiences can catch The Tempest at more than 40 local parks throughout the city and beyond.
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution
- Book review: 111 Places in Ottawa That You Must Not Miss
- Ottawa Gatineau Compilation Series brings back the mixtape for a good cause
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Apt613 is launching our first-ever Patreon campaign!