Post by Nicole Irvine Live music in the summer always has a special quality to it – yes, it is entirely cliché. But after being cooped up for over six months of the year, it feels good to finally strip away the oversized, cable-knit sweaters and let loose with the perfect summer soundtrack. Luckily for us […]
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana