Formed in Ottawa in late 2005, the quartet began with the simple concept of exploring and re-imagining the music of classic surf rock via Saturday Morning B-movie spaghetti western soundtracks.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show