The Canadian Museum of History is the place to be on November 30. From a tree lighting to a market to a talk by Charlotte Gray, it’s a night at the museum you won’t want to miss.
- Interview: Deidre Hierlihy talks lithography, parenting, and the physicality of letters
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?