By Alex Katayama 40 minutes | Dance, Solo | PG When I was first assigned to review raw footage, the first thing I did was look up “contemporary dance” on Wikipedia and then desperately searched Youtube for “contemporary dance examples” — I figured a basic education couldn’t hurt. Then Friday night rolled around, I took my seat in […]
- Wakefield Doc Fest: Bellingcat: Truth in a Post-Truth World film review—02.21.20 & 02.22.20
- Gig Photos: The Beaches at Bronson Centre Music Theatre
- Wakefield Doc Fest: The Silence of Others film review—02.22.20 & 02.23.20
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Lucky Little Queer: Profile of a very personal Ottawa artist