We have arrived at the last of the magical long weekends of the summer! The weather looks wonderful and with things continuing to reopen around town, there is plenty of music, art, and exercise to fill your days. Make sure to don your mask and bring your sanitizer and enjoy the goings-on safely.
- The Ottawa local’s journey from Sens fan to professional hype man
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?