We’ve arrived at another weekend here in this great city and with it brings the start of a new season, sunny skies, and hot summer heat. There is so much to do to celebrate the arrival of the summer solstice, whether at home or outdoors, so we will get right to it.
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until Dec. 5, 2021
- The Almonte Outpost is bringing small town flavour to the ByWard Market
- Apt613 is seeking new board members / Apt613 est à la recherche de nouveaux membres pour son conseil administratif
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Food and drink
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?