Although his projects are stylistically diverse, Stefan Jurewicz’s musical identity emerges from each one through a poignant lyrical style that never shies away from gut-punching emotion. This lyricism translates into bold yet introspective prose in Jurewicz’s debut novel, Lemon, published in early 2022.
- A chat with local musician Chase Van Dusen
- Ottawa creatives celebrated at the 2022 Ottawa Arts Council Arts Awards
- Call for submissions: ARTicipate create and performance grants—deadline May 24, 2022
- Ottawa Jazzfest back in full force for summer 2022
- Digital Museums Canada opens new call for proposals June 15