While it seemed unlikely just a few months ago, Ottawa will actually be hosting live music festivals in 2021, starting with this weekend’s CityFolk. This somewhat abbreviated edition will feature a single stage over three evenings, and while it may not have similar quantity to previous years, it certainly is bringing headline quality performers.
- Gig Photos: Crown Lands at the Bronson Centre
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until Dec. 5, 2021
- The Almonte Outpost is bringing small town flavour to the ByWard Market
- Apt613 is seeking new board members / Apt613 est à la recherche de nouveaux membres pour son conseil administratif
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Food and drink