Barbara Popel: “It’s a rare play that elicits sympathy for all its characters. The Clean House, however, achieves this. All the more remarkable a feat, since it is an amalgam of comedy, drama, and surrealism.”
- Apt613 Residency: See the complete Together Apart necklace collection by Kathleen Atkinson-Hindle
- Wellington West Social Distance Fashion Show raises over $300 for Parkdale Food Centre
- Interview: Storyteller, actor and educator Jacqui Du Toit
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Ottawa’s best public gardens: Fletcher Wildlife Garden