It’s the last weekend of summer and there are plenty of ways to get out and enjoy all that the city has to offer, plus a few events to get you ready for fall in the capital. All Weekend The Canada Army Run is taking over the Canadian War Museum this weekend. While the actual […]
- Happy first birthday to Saunders (Farm) Cider, plus everything new coming to the farm this year
- Ottawa muralist Emilie Darlington has a passion for colour and nature
- Past, present, future—Ballets Jazz Montréal’s Essence at the National Arts Centre August 11–12
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- 5, 6, 7, 8: Dance studios in Ottawa/Gatineau