Street photography is a genre in transition. It can be traced back to Eugene Atget, recognized as the father of the genre, in mid-19th century Paris. Used as a way to capture design, his subjects were mainly buildings, streetscapes and gardens. Street photography would later undergo another change as the main subject became people. Traditionally […]
- Talking Albums: Kellylee Evans
- Foodie Friday: From 7 to 60 orders a day, Jav’s chocolate-chip cookies are taking over Ottawa
- Interview: Amanda Lewis, Founder and Artistic Director of the Ottawa Children’s Theatre
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Video of the Week: “Next In Line” by Slack Bridges