The Carleton County Law Association and the Great Canadian Theatre Company are performing their annual Lawyer Play, this time with an “old-timey” radio format. The play runs from May 31–June 11.
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot
- New pay rate for digital media artists a step toward success, says Artpreneur panelist Mariane Bourcheix-LaPorte
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Cameron Hughes on his reign as the “King of Cheer”