Cameron Kallos says that the two strangest things he has ever sold at CC’s Corner was a 1940’s portable electroshock therapy kit…and a 20 oz single decaf shot Americano. If this combination, coffee and curios, sounds strange to you, you’ll have to make your way out to Richmond to see just how well it works. […]
- Takeout Talk: What are you ordering this weekend?
- From banquet to BBQ: Former hotel chef Pat Riggins has shifted gears to making homestyle family BBQ
- York Street Farmers’ Market looks to reinvigorate ByWard Market with local goods
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Video of the Week: “Invaders” by The PepTides wins Video of the Year at the Capital Music Awards