The heat of the summer has finally broken and it is time for cozy sweaters, apple cider, warm socks, and fall adventures. Ottawa is a bustling city, so to help you out in your adventuring, we’ve compiled a list of the city’s best this coming weekend.
- Apply now to City of Ottawa New Equity and Inclusion in the Arts Fund (EIAF) grants
- #ottmusic weekly: Country Club Pool Boy, Squerl Noir, Aspects added to the @apt613 playlist
- Gig Photos: WolfGANG Sessions #18
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Roundup of four performances at the fest’s second weekend
- Momos are Hot at the Momo Spot