Despite the recent ugly temperatures, the tulips are putting on their annual spring show for us, so the only mood in Ottawa right now can be hopeful! I’m channeling hopefulness this weekend, friends, as we face another one in lockdown, but inching closer to warmer weather, herd immunity, and that sweet, sweet freedom of the red zone!
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana
- Kingston Road Trip: Visit Ontario’s oldest brewpub or newest craft breweries
- Pushing Patio Season: Citizen and Das Lokal