Joe Thottungal, owner and founder of local restaurants Coconut Lagoon and Thali has been at the forefront of the city’s food industry for nearly two decades. His generosity and philanthropy recently earned him Algonquin College’s top honour.
- The Rainbow Bistro is closing after final show on Sept. 18
- Gig Photos: Day 2 of CityFolk
- Carefor’s Feast of Fields 2021 was a sold-out, socially-distanced smash success
- Candidate survey: Christian Proulx, Green Party (Vanier)
- Moist keyboardist Kevin Young talks remote recording, new album ahead of CityFolk show