In a remote region of Mexico, while exploring one of the deepest caves in the world, a group of scientists becomes hopelessly lost. Among the trapped group is Kat Delaney, an expert caver and microbiologist. When Kat’s husband Mark discovers that she is missing, he immediately flies from Canada to save his wife. On his […]
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Classical Indian performing artist demonstrates her love for the natural world with new dance video
- Review: The Breathing Hole/Aglu foreshadows humanity’s cultural and ecological demise
- Ottawa arts and culture jobs—December 2022
- Space is part of the Land: Indigenous knowledges and colonization by light and satellite pollution