As local events are now taking place online, progressive vendors have struggled with craft-show organizers rejecting or censoring their works for being considered too political. These vendors, as a result, have trouble finding their target audience as well as connecting with their community. Pride, Not Prejudice is here to fix this problem.
- Jazzfest announces four fall concerts—Oct. 29 to 30
- #ottmusic weekly: Andrew Cassara, L.J.P., One Pear, Huguette Lavigne, RyanGreenBlue added to the @apt613 playlist
- Carleton University professor’s research helps land Best Documentary Series win at Emmys
- Reader Poll: Where is Ottawa’s most linguistically diverse neighbourhood?
- Fresh Meat Reviews: Logan and Juliana