Studio Sixty Six is having its first group exhibition of 2019 from January 11 to March 3. Titled Land and Memory, this exhibition brings together some of the gallery’s most passionate contemporary artists who share the love of landscape and the natural world.
- Gig Photos: Crown Lands at the Bronson Centre
- Review: Royal Winnipeg Ballet’s Nutcracker at the National Arts Centre—until Dec. 5, 2021
- The Almonte Outpost is bringing small town flavour to the ByWard Market
- Apt613 is seeking new board members / Apt613 est à la recherche de nouveaux membres pour son conseil administratif
- #Support613 Gift Guide: Food and drink